Big Foot

Thanks, Terry. This feller, "rough talked," Big Foot off his property.

I do have similar encounters with this "thing," around my own home It's a lot bigger than me and appears to be about 19 years old. It claims to be going to college, raids the refrigerator with a keep-your-hands-away-from-its-mouth appetite, watches alot of TV, ... but I can't shoo him off with rough talk or a broom. I'm calling the state bulls.

It might inconvenience you for awhile, Mike, but I think that leaving the refrigerator and cupboards empty (eat out for awhile), shutting off the cable and internet connections (get one of those wireless cell connections and keep it in your pocket), shutting down the laundry service and keeping those little green pieces of paper in your own pocket, might help your "thing" along the path of personal & financial responsibility.

Let us know how well that goes over?

I finally saw a mountain lion in my area. I go hiking/biking on logging roads a couple of times a week for the last 20 years or so. Came up on a road and as we approached the car the critter was between us and the car. About 150 feet from us. It looked over its shoulder at us then sauntered off into the woods. This happened about 5 months ago. I've been packing a 38 for years when I'm in the woods. Its tail looked beefy enough to knock you out if it swatted you with it. Must of been around 120 lbs. Looked like a great dane in a kitty cat suit.

Another subject, how do I put a photo next to my profile?

I think our boy Tim here just wanted his 15 minutes of fame! Looks like a SNL skit. Are we to believe that anything that sleeps in the woods (presumably without a shower) would -- or even could -- have "beautiful hair"?

Please.

Then again, maybe Tim is without female companionship.

Oh yeah...how do you properly spell "outcheer"? As in " I come outcheer and rough talked him..."

I think our boy Tim here just wanted his 15 minutes of fame! Looks like a SNL skit. Are we to believe that anything that sleeps in the woods (presumably without a shower) would -- or even could -- have "beautiful hair"? . . .

I think it's just a matter of caring about one's appearance. Look at Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC. Her hair looked great. And she didn't even have shampoo.

Robert, I end up here "This profile page can be used to add or edit your INSPECTEXPRESSâ„¢ preferences. Use this form to subscribe to 'The Inspector's Journal' or our 'Find an Inspector' Home Inspector locator service". I don't see any avatar place?

I admit that I am a computer idiot.

I think our boy Tim here just wanted his 15 minutes of fame! Looks like a SNL skit. Are we to believe that anything that sleeps in the woods (presumably without a shower) would -- or even could -- have "beautiful hair"?

Please.

Then again, maybe Tim is without female companionship.

Oh yeah...how do you properly spell "outcheer"? As in " I come outcheer and rough talked him..."

A few (to many) years ago my wife and I went hiking in the Smoky Mountains - Tennessee, outside Gatlinburg. We had a class C RV at that time and drove down to what was actually a really nice RV park. We rented a car for the week so we could get around. We returned the car after the vacation was over and we were driven back to the RV park by one of the employees of the brand X rent-a-car establishment. As we were enroute I mentioned that we were hiking in the Greenbriar Forest and it was a tad on the creepy side. We happened upon a graveyard that, I'm sure, time had long forgotten. We were discussing how people lived in the woods and how hard it must have been - then it turned creepy. The person driving us back said " there are still folks living in those hills - they'd keep both of you for a spell but would let your wife go - they'd keep you though". I started laughing and he looked me straight in the eyes and said "you think I'm pulling your leg don't you". He wasn't kidding. True story, no shit - Sorry Scott.

Me and my 40 Glock have become best of friends as my wife and I go off the beaten path.

I think that video is the real deal - and he's the normal one in the family.