Announcing TIJ's New Thermography Forum Moderator

hausdok

Hi All,

I'm very pleased to announce that Scott Wood has agreed to take on the task of our new Infrared Thermography Forum moderator. Please join me in welcoming Scott to the TIJ family.

tn_2011118151251_ScottWood.jpg

Scott is President of Scott Wood Associates, LLC and is an expert in building science thermography. His firm does consulting, investigations and testing using infrared thermography as an investigative tool for commercial and residential buildings.

He performs building investigations and evaluations from peer review of architectural planning designs to final building testing, evaluation and commissioning and has been the primary instructor/consultant for the Building Science Institute (BSI), developing the training curriculum and instructing the building science thermography courses BSI provides nationally since 2003.

Scott also instructs level I thermography classes for FLIR, is the Technical Director for United Infrared’s Moisture FindIR module and has served as Director of building sciences for the International Association of Certified Thermographers (IACT) since its formation in 2007. Much of Scott's time is also spent on technology investigation and transfer for infrared thermography’s use in building science.

Scott has performed hundreds of infrared thermography site evaluations as well as authored numerous papers, provided presentations, clinics and workshops regarding infrared thermography’s use in buildings as well as building science.

As you can see, this guy isn't a poser. I'm looking forward to his helping to make TIJ'ers with infrared imagers the best informed in the business.

If anyone would like to contact Scott directly regarding infrared issues, you can do so at:

Scott Wood Associates, LLC

www.buildingsciencethermography.com

Mobile: 253-509-3742

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

• 4 years later...