NEED RADON HELP FAST !!!

I'm taking my NEHA Radon exam on Saturday. I've been through both nachi training and the environmental solutions training and still have no idea what's on the exam coming up. Any help would be appreciated.

If I recall a good part of the test has questions that come from the consumer publications(For Buyers and Sellers) put out by the EPA. You can download them from the EPA site.

When I took my training the instructors went over what would be on the exam. You just don't get that with online courses.

When I took my training the instructors went over what would be on the exam. You just don't get that with online courses.

I'm sure those of us who were trained by Dallas Jones still remember the knock, knock at the critical areas of the course material. It certainly helped me pass the NEHA exam, which I found to be much harder that the NHIE.

Scott has it right… (again). Relax, and don’t over-think the answers. If you already know something about radiation, DON’T try to give the correct answer, or you will fail the exam. Remember, the exam is pitched at a sixth grade educational level.

Give them the answer they are looking for, NOT the correct answer to the question.

Cheers!

Caoimhín

(The opinions expressed here are exclusively my personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect my professional opinion, opinion of my employer, agency, peers, or professional affiliates. The above post is for information only and does not reflect professional advice and is not intended to supercede the professional advice of others.)

AMDG