Finally, a decent day....sheesh!

Sunny and blue skies with nary a cloud,

Hope summer is finally here. It's been unseasonably cold and wet here and the rainfall for June had surpassed anything on record by the end of the first week of the month.

I'd begun to doubt memory. It was starting to feel like last summer where I spent the entire summer out of commission and by the time I was back up to speed it was raining and it was autumn.

When you only have two seasons - warm and sunny vs. gray, chilly and wet - one really starts to look forward to the sun. Hope to hell it holds this time.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I was in Chichgo last Thursdsday - Saturday and it was absolutly beautifullll! Here near St. Louis it will be over 100 for the next 5 days or so. One online weather forecast shows it being 108 for the next 5 days. I ain't lovin it - only AM appoitment till the heat breaks.

I wish someone would sent some cooler weather here, highs in the hundreds. Did an attic that the soffit vent where blocked with insulation and the AC did not work. It was 180 in the attic and 95 inside the house.

But ... more often than not that is our regular summertime (attic) inspection conditions in our Southern tier of states.

I wish someone would sent some cooler weather here, highs in the hundreds. Did an attic that the soffit vent where blocked with insulation and the AC did not work. It was 180 in the attic and 95 inside the house.

But ... more often than not that is our regular summertime (attic) inspection conditions in our Southern tier of states.

Your right about that. But I can all ways wish.