Architectural Style

Mark P

It may have been bricked at a later date. The overhangs seem a little light.

I have come across two 1860-70 houses that where veneered during the depression. One a lovely mansion that was done to demonstrate wealth, and one a rundown farmhouse that was done as rent by the several masons that were living there and working the farm. The later, the brickies should have stuck to farming.

Queen Anne shape, usually though the style is characterized by features accented by dissimilar exterior claddings.

Yes that is what I thought as well. I did spend some time researching the answer before I decided to post the question.

I scaned the inside with my IR camera and the house is solid brick construction, except for a second floor bathroom that is at the right corner when looking at the back of the house. Also the 3rd floor is a walk up attic area and the brick walls are exposed.

The seller bought it in 2006 for $40k and spent $210 in renovations. I believe her husband died and she is moving back to Callifornia to live near her son. She is selling it for $175. It is really very nice on the inside - everything was replaced in 2006/7.