Google's Page 1 in Two Weeks

RobC

I'm convinced.........advertising works!

I finally broke down and consulted a real web designer after supporting a dead end website for the past 5 years that might have yielded.....maybe 3 inspections.

And 2 weeks after going live, I find myself on page one of Google, the phone is ringing and I'm booking inspections.

Who would a thunk?!

I also converted my boring emails to Digital Stationary that matches the new website color and style. I use it to email my reports and brand my correspondence. it looks more professional and has the ability to deliver more traffic back to my website.

Thanks Mike, great job

http://www.inspectexpress.com/

This is the Digital Stationary I'm referring to.

The header is linked to my website. You can also have tabs at the top linking your newsletter (PDF), about us page, Youtube Videos or whatever you wish.

I use it to publish my inspection reports, invoicing, thank you notes and general correspondence.

I add verbiage to the template and save it as such so I don't have to retype my message each time I use it.

Works well and looks very professional.

This is the Digital Stationary I'm referring to.

The header is linked to my website. You can also have tabs at the top linking your newsletter (PDF), about us page, Youtube Videos or whatever you wish.

I use it to publish my inspection reports, invoicing, thank you notes and general correspondence.

Download Attachment: icon_gif.gif Digital Stationary.gif

69.54 KB

I add verbiage to the template and save it as such so I don't have to retype my message each time I use it.

Works well and looks very professional.

Did you create it and if so what program did you use?

BTW, looks great!

Keep in mind that by default, most email clients (especially Microsoft Products) will not download images in emails. It's very important to keep this in mind when formatting HTML emails.

Looks great...I use them myself.

And you don't want to download images within your message it detracts from what you want to say. I like to keep my message light with heavy hitting links sprinkled throughout. The advantage is the ability to track the clicks in the back end, fine tune your campaign and target your prospects.

I'd be curious to see what you use and how you use it.

• 2 years later...