Weight in for weight lost

Phillip

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I imagining things, or is everyone losing the approximate weight of a healthy dump?

If so, Mongo needs to adjust his diet.......

HEALTHY dump....not in my house. Three pounds of OH MY GOSH. Just what type of toilet do you have Kurt? The only fixture I've ever seen the could handle that is an outhouse or Port A Can.

Start 234.5

This am 231

The only fixture I've ever seen the could handle that is an outhouse or Port A Can.

I was at a home show a couple years ago and a salesman was showing me a toilet that could dispose of 14 golf balls in a single flush. I told him if I was ever sh!tting out golf balls, getting rid of 'em 14 at a time would be the least of my concerns.

-Brad

Am I imagining things, or is everyone losing the approximate weight of a healthy dump?

If so, Mongo needs to adjust his diet.......

Listen up skinny, I weigh myself post dump each morning. I have one of those doctor's office double beam scales thats accurate to an ounce or two and I can tell you from experimenting that a "healthy dump" weighs just under two pounds.

A superb dump may weigh three but they're rare and leave one exclaiming, "the best things in life are free".

Why don't you and Jimmy go run a marathon or something and let us chubs bask in the joy of accomplishment.

Drink some tea, go to a poetry recital, wear a beret and read some Kerouac,Killjoy. That's right, I said Killjoy, it's not a Kerouac typo.

Listen up skinny, I weigh myself post dump each morning. I have one of those doctor's office double beam scales thats accurate to an ounce or two and I can tell you from experimenting that a "healthy dump" weighs just under two pounds.

It's a slow day when it comes to this.

Marc

It's a slow day when it comes to this.

Marc

It is rather sad the amount of time spent on these forums. I'm on and off a few minutes at the time. And NO I will not say how many times a day I drop in. Broadband cards are a wonderful thing.

Last time I weighed at doctor office in September of '08 was 165, and I could "pinch" approx. two inches at the side.

Last spring I had 18 tons of #7 crushed granite delivered and by May's end had placed approx 14 tons of it a shovel full at a time into a wheel barrow and wheeled it, dumped it, and screeded it level at 2 inches depth on a five foot by 130 foot walk bordered by black pavers.

Result: now only pinch one inch....weight unknown but abs are still tight and feel like the granite.

A superb dump may weigh three but they're rare and leave one exclaiming, "the best things in life are free".

Thanks for sharing. [:-bigeyes

Drink some tea, go to a poetry recital, wear a beret and read some Kerouac,Killjoy. That's right, I said Killjoy, it's not a Kerouac typo.

"My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them."

....................................JK

There's nothing like manual labor to whip you into shape. When I was precutting log homes I was lifting big heavy timbers all day long and 4000 calorie lunches were the norm (half a sub, a big bag of chips, a pound of cookies, a piece of fruit and a quart of chocolate milk), 29" waist 165 lbs, but I was also only just 20. Some 20 years later and the six pack abs more closely resemble a beer ball that nicely overhangs the extra 5" around my waist. I made 210 at my heaviest about a year ago, 195 today, and I was the tall skinny kid that didn't hit 100 lbs until the summer before high school.

Tom