Light pole in centerline of sidewalk

Marc

Click to Enlarge
tn_20101070531_012.jpg

57.55 KB

Just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this. I'm thinking that John B has just lost his claim to the most ass-backwards state in the country. It's new construction and the entire subdivision was done this way.

Marc

Click to Enlarge
tn_20101070531_012.jpg

57.55 KB

Just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this. I'm thinking that John B has just lost his claim to the most ass-backwards state in the country. It's new construction and the entire subdivision was done this way.

Marc

I won't easily relinquish my state's title, but that wouldn't fly here due to the Americans with Disabilities Act. I can almost envision someone in a wheelchair, toppled over on the ground, shaking his fist at that light pole.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20101070531_012.jpg

57.55 KB

Marc

I won't easily relinquish my state's title, but that wouldn't fly here due to the Americans with Disabilities Act. I can almost envision someone in a wheelchair, toppled over on the ground, shaking his fist at that light pole.

Although not very p.c. I had to laugh out loud.

ADA non-compliance issue. Thanks for the ammo John. I can't wait to get back there.

Marc

Click to Enlarge
tn_20101070531_012.jpg

57.55 KB

Marc

Me too. Sometimes I think Bain missed his calling of being a comedian.

Kurt, that has got to be Photoshopped or it's the coolest thing I've ever seen. I gotta go there.

Nope, live action. Out in West Dundee, near the river.

Foods OK, if the place is still there. The restaurant was for sale, that's how I got to see it. My guy didn't buy, so who knows?

ADA non-compliance issue. Thanks for the ammo John. I can't wait to get back there.

Marc

It also violates Fair Housing.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20101070531_012.jpg

57.55 KB

Marc

Nah, he's still a comedian.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20101070531_012.jpg

57.55 KB

Marc

Nah, he's still a comedian.

What I've never figured out, is that women find me entertaining when I first meet them. But after a month, sometimes two? No matter what I say, they just glare at me with expressions that make The Evil Eye seem warm and inviting by comparison.

What I've never figured out, is that women find me entertaining when I first meet them. But after a month, sometimes two? No matter what I say, they just glare at me with expressions that make The Evil Eye seem warm and inviting by comparison.

Don't let it bug you. I get it too. After a month or two, who cares? The new car smell is gone by then.

. . . What I've never figured out, is that women find me entertaining when I first meet them. But after a month, sometimes two? No matter what I say, they just glare at me with expressions that make The Evil Eye seem warm and inviting by comparison.

I thought that was normal. Hell, I've been getting the same glare for 24 years. I just glare back.

Hey, anyone will do anything, because they can..........

Yes, it's real, and it's alive. In a restaurant, no less.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2010107141250_treeinfloor.jpg

92.64 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2010107141419_treeinroom.jpg

96.34 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2010107141518_treeinroof.jpg

76.57 KB

Major thread drift but those photos got me. . . .

I'm trying to figure how to seal the tree penetration through the roof of the tree house I'm building.

Kurt, can you remember the details--is that just a bunch of goop sealing the roof deck to the trunk? Did they allow room for growth of the trunk and if so, how much?