LED headlamp w/ 18650 battery?

David Meiland

Those are just headbands for holding cheap flashlights. They work ok, but not so great with stuff bigger than the small maglite. Their holster is a decent multi-size holster; better than the crap that ships with most flashlights.

Drift..........

Took delivery of an Olight M20S today. Really nice light, a little better quality than Feix of the same size. Nicely accessorized with a good lanyard, passable holster, belt clip, switches are better. 320 lumens.

I've also settled on the 18650 standard.

Those are just headbands for holding cheap flashlights. They work ok, but not so great with stuff bigger than the small maglite. Their holster is a decent multi-size holster; better than the crap that ships with most flashlights.

Both have served well for the past year. The TK 15 is a good fit and as most know uses a single 18650.

Drift..........

Took delivery of an Olight M20S today. Really nice light, a little better quality than Feix of the same size. Nicely accessorized with a good lanyard, passable holster, belt clip, switches are better. 320 lumens.

I've also settled on the 18650 standard.

Quit it. Stop. You're a happy man with the lights you've got. . . you're a happy man with the lights you've got.

Quit it. Stop. You're a happy man with the lights you've got. . . you're a happy man with the lights you've got.

.........and I just got a TK35........830 lumens........adjustable from 100-830 lumens........

I've got 4 knockout lights. I'm pretty lit up nowadays. I give them to my customers to carry around during the inspection. It makes them feel like they're part of the gig.

.........and I just got a TK35........830 lumens........adjustable from 100-830 lumens........

I've got 4 knockout lights. I'm pretty lit up nowadays. I give them to my customers to carry around during the inspection. It makes them feel like they're part of the gig.

Kurt,

How do you like the TK35? I've been looking at it for a few weeks now. It's really tempting me.

Kurt,

How do you like the TK35? I've been looking at it for a few weeks now. It's really tempting me.

It's a really nice lamp. Ridiculously bright, really nice in crawlspaces. I only use it for crawls and attics; it's too heavy and big to haul around for general duty.

The Olight M20 is the ultimate single 18650 light; 320 lumens, adjustable down to 100 lumens, nice holster and case, good build quality...better than Fenix.

My Fenix lights are now for customer use.

• 4 weeks later...

The M20 "Warrior". It's a dork name, but I'm convinced it's the perfect light. A little brighter than my TK series Fenix, but it's adjustable so you don't blind yourself when looking in electrical panels. (3 brightness levels and a strobe.)

Build quality is very nice. Even the holster is decent. I like the belt clip. The stainless bezel is good for gouging meat off realtors.

Kurts on it. Bain talked me into the M20 last year. I don't think I've used my Fenix since. I did see they make some super badass light, that does 2200 lumen at max. I was hoping one of you fine gentlemen would take the plunge and tell us how awesome it really is.

http://www.olightworld.com/product_list ... =73&sid=51 You can pick one up for around 500.

I think any of the M Series are good. It's probably about different LED's, because the form factor looks the same for all of them. It's the perfect balance of size, power, build quality. Did I mention the stainless steel bezel is good for gouging meat off realtors?

Like Ben, I haven't used the Fenix since I got the M20, I hand them out for customer use....makes 'em feel technical and involved.