Tow Dolly

I rented a cpl of piano dollies when I moved an old upright...won't ever do that again, tho.

A guy I knew who bought a house to be moved could not find a contractor so he went and bought a cpl of steel I beams about 75 ft long and somehow got it done.

BTW permits to get something that big on the hiway might be diff to get.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice people. I went to u haul and asked about there's but I have had a problem with them before. See the lights didn't work on it I got stopped by the cops who was very aggravated. I'm also looking into purchasing a used one. Might be my best bet but not a u haul one.

Thanks for the advice people. I went to u haul and asked about there's but I have had a problem with them before. See the lights didn't work on it I got stopped by the cops who was very aggravated. I'm also looking into purchasing a used one. Might be my best bet but not a u haul one.

Try a pod. You might find it much simpler and a lot less aggravating than pulling a trailer behind your car.

http://www.pods.com/

and thought that she wanted to know about *moving* her house (she asked about moving *to* her house).

I remember reading the original post soon after submission, and am fairly positive that the "to" was added.

I may be wrong-- I didn't spend much time reading the post because I thought it was yet another link dropper, and that one of you moderators pulled the link.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think.

On the other hand, several of those who responded to this thread thought she was *from* China (its just her username) and thought that she wanted to know about *moving* her house (she asked about moving *to* her house).

That is exactly what I thought. I think the post has been edited since.