TIJ and Your Monitor Size

hausdok

Yuck! No maroon and blue do not match I agree! I was really wanting some more feedback on the page width before I finished the menu at the top (the red was temp). It was a pain to get the menu right with the shadow on the sides and this is for the fixed width. If I use the floating width (resize to monitor) I will have a bit more work again. There are a few pages that don't fit the design but I think that is only for the mods and admins with the extra buttons pushing out the table.

Don't worry about the color just yet... what about the width?

Michael Brown

DevWave Software Inc.

The width is cool with me, I thought the color change was one of your seasonal decorative things, and FYI the "active" counter is still broken.

Oh, and since we're all complaining; just thought someone should thank you for your efforts.

Tom

PS

Let us know when your done fiddling so I can get back to explaining to JG how to hook up a water heater backwards.[:-paperba

Hi Tom,

The active counter isn't broken you are just seeing the count for all the active topics... including Mike's class and the private staff forums. We looked at a sync for them a while back and it was another big hit on the database so we left it. Maybe there is another way... later.

No orange planned for Halloween this year.

Michael

I like the look but now each page takes about 30 seconds to load. Other websites are loading quick this morning but not this one.

I click on a topic and get the swirlies and the black right away but nothing else for about 30 seconds.

Used to just jump onto my screen in a second or two.

I'm on cable.

EDIT: The "Your reply was posted" screen jumped right up but then sat there for about another 30 seconds waiting for the topic to be displayed again. I also note that when I clicked on the "Edit" button, the post it screen jumped right on. Seems it's just the topic screens with all the replies that takes awhile to jump on to the screen.

-