Flares and Flourish

resqman

Black slacks from Sam's. A quick slap from the hand and they look as fresh as when I put them on. Nothing but mud sticks to them.

Laundered and starched button downs with a logo. Still looks good after a hot attic or when I peal the tyvek from a crawlspace. Of course, If I'd loose 20 lbs I wouldn't have to tuck my shirt in after a climb or a crawl. No plumber here.

Randy, where do you carry that 9'x12' tarp?

What tarp?

Are you going to say "The one that's catching all the B.S. I'm giving?"

I think he means to cover your butt crack, which is a roundabout way of saying you've got a really wide keester.

I dunno if it's true, if you were a woman I could say but I'm not in the habit of checking out guys' butts.

Now Les on the other hand........

OT - OF!!!

M.

I cant figure out what color tie goes with rat crap, 50 yr. old insulation, mud, blood and sweat. I get filthy during most inspections, and wearing a tie in a 140 degree attic wouldnt be prudent from a breathing standpoint (and belly crawling on a tie pin would hurt like hell). Like Kurt, I prefer tech clothing (lots of pockets so I dont have to tote a tool bag/belt), and in the summer I will go through at least two shirts per inspection. It seems to work for Mark, but I am just a sweaty dirt magnet, and a filthy wet tie wouldnt be too attractive, IMO. Heck, If I wore a tie in the summer (with my shorts) I would look like an English schoolboy (or an aging rock star).

Tim

I cant figure out what color tie goes with rat crap, 50 yr. old insulation, mud, blood and sweat. I get filthy during most inspections, and wearing a tie in a 140 degree attic wouldnt be prudent from a breathing standpoint (and belly crawling on a tie pin would hurt like hell). Like Kurt, I prefer tech clothing (lots of pockets so I dont have to tote a tool bag/belt), and in the summer I will go through at least two shirts per inspection. It seems to work for Mark, but I am just a sweaty dirt magnet, and a filthy wet tie wouldnt be too attractive, IMO. Heck, If I wore a tie in the summer (with my shorts) I would look like an English schoolboy (or an aging rock star).

Tim

A real wide muti colored with brown as the base color[:-paperba