Some jackass got paid for this . . .

Bain

ahahahahaha. The contractor is currently in jail, awaiting trial on charges that he conspired with a bank to provide home equity loans that improved (allegedly) people's houses for outrageous fees that seemed like nothing when amortized over 15 years.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2011412202943_valley2.jpg

79.41 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2011412202910_valley1.jpg

62.97 KB

Brandon, it's fascinating how those peeps say the same things even though they're thousands of miles apart.

Last time I told a client a roof was toast, the realtor asked if it was leaking. I told her that was like asking if it's okay to carry a grenade in your pocket if it isn't exploding. The client laughed. The realtor crossed her arms and gave me the snarly eye.

I always respond to the "Is it leaking" question the same way, right in front of my client: "If you were buying this house, there's no way you'd accept this roof." They're completely dumbfounded. What can they say to that, without really showing their colors. Plus, they know it's absolutely true. Lol... Busted!... [:-graduat