Inspector Loses a $3,000,000 Lawsuit (Not Really)

I request/suggest the moderators remove this thread as the title sends a message of paranoia and fear in the HI profession.

I request/suggest the moderators reinstate this thread as it adds some much needed humor and levity to the HI profession.

Ya gotta admit it was funny, and you tell from the first sentence it wasn't real.

I request/suggest the moderators remove this thread as the title sends a message of paranoia and fear in the HI profession.

I request/suggest the moderators reinstate this thread as it adds some much needed humor and levity to the HI profession.

Ya gotta admit it was funny, and you tell from the first sentence it wasn't real.

I second that! If you couldn't see it in the first sentence, go back and read it again.

http://buellinspections.com/you-simply- ... _205173405

You simply must be nuts if you saw this as anything other than a joke.

It was originally submitted as an article by the OP. I read it. I know Charley. I knew it was a phony story but I put the link up anyway 'cuz I thought it was funny and then I posted it to open topics.

There was no need to delete it. All you had to do was edit your original comment to say that it was fiction and comical.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Well, I'm from Quebec and up here Dowey, Cheetam and Howe is pretty much unknown but when you see the pictures of Larry, Curly and Mo as the partners of this firm, we get the point...lol

Stephen,

In English, the name of the firm is a pun. When you say it out loud, it comes out as, "Do we cheat them, and how."

The plaintiff's name comes out as, "find it all," and the judge's name, "show them no mercy."

All this would be obvious to a native English speaker, but not so much to a French speaker.