Jump to content
The Inspector's Journal

another technical name question

Recommended Posts

I have always referred to it as the main trunk line.

Hmm. Well the main trunk is steel and comes up into the attic. From there a larger flex duct carries airflow to this box which has two smaller distribution lines feeding rooms.

So, its part of the distribution system but I think main trunk for this part is not as specific as one could get.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...