Jump to content

What kind of outlet is this?


Recommended Posts

So what do you call those locking plug and receptacle things?

Twist locks?

Yeah, that's it.


I found this - "NEMA L14-30 locking Extension power cords are 125/250 volts and four wire. Locking plugs have the pins arrayed in a circular manner. The plug is inserted and twisted to lock in place."

'Locking plugs'

The item in Denny pic is a recessed inlet box.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...