Is ZenOK online Backup a good one?

Got windows 7?

It's built right into the program; get a jump drive to store stuff on and you're all set.

I have a 500Gb Western Digital Essential backup that seems to be doing the job fine. It set me back about $65 and was dirt simple to install and set up.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I need help with this one ZenOK.com I found it on the web

Any advice or suggestions?????

I need urgent a very good backup software

If you know [:-thumbu] or [:-thumbd]????

No ZenOK sucks.

ZenOK is a ripoff.

ZenOK is a scam.

ZenOK fails.

Whatever you do, don't use ZenOK.

For those among you who don't speak Katen, he said: [:-thumbd]

I think we need a new policy so we can charge for removing these threads later... when the owners call... telling us that the SEO company they hired did this! These guys waste our time and our anti spam policy is on the signup page right next to the agree button. All I have to say is "ZenOK sucks" is this page at the top of google... good work Jim!

[:-monkeyd [:-monkeyd [:-monkeyd

Michael

• 2 years later...

Zenok is an average online backup software. I have been using MyPCBackup and Livedrive. Both are excellent providers. The main difference is customer support and some features which are i guess not available in Zenok and specially support service is not the best but live drive and mypcbackup has excellent support service and more importantly they provide the most secure online backup platform. Although needs vary person to person so you can go through to some other best online backup services.

But i strongly recommend above 2 and you can also avail their free trail opportunity in order to get some kind of experience.

Zenok is an average online backup software. I have been using MyPCBackup and Livedrive. Both are excellent providers. The main difference is customer support and some features which are i guess not available in Zenok and specially support service is not the best but live drive and mypcbackup has excellent support service and more importantly they provide the most secure online backup platform. Although needs vary person to person so you can go through to some other best online backup services.

Source: BS LINK REMOVED HERE

But i strongly recommend above 2 and you can also avail their free trail opportunity in order to get some kind of experience.

Well, I'm going to beat Katen to the specific review:

No MyPCBackup and Livedrive sucks.

MyPCBackup and Livedrive is a ripoff.

MyPCBackup and Livedrive is a scam.

MyPCBackup and Livedrive fails.

Whatever you do, don't use MyPCBackup and Livedrive.