Cold Hard Cash - No Good in Louisiana!

"Cold hard cash. It's good everywhere you go, right? You can use it to pay for anything.

But that's not the case here in Louisiana now. It's a law that was passed during this year's busy legislative session.

House bill 195 basically says those who buy and sell second hand goods cannot use cash to make those transactions, and it flew so far under the radar most businesses don't even know about it."

http://www.klfy.com/story/15717759/seco ... 8.facebook

Webster's online dictionary has a good definition for it. Not too harsh to use in the wife's presence but strong enough to drive the point home among French Canadian descendants who are familiar with it.

I lose half of my vocabularly when the ladies are around. My ability to verbally express myself plummets to that of a fourth grader. 'Couillon' helps with that problem by affording me a convenient term for all the %*#@! that I need to express without having my distinguished standing dismantled in the minds of any fillies that may be within earshot.

Marc

Google, ya couillon. [;)]

I did. What I came up with was hardly filthy enough for me to use as an epithet.

What is the etymology of f---tard?

couillon

Still not filthy enough.

You could try 'poutain' in Chicago. "Poutain! I stubbed my toe on this putain cabinet".

Marc, where you are, you should stick with couillon. [:)]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poutain

Erby, maybe a good time to start recirculating the old Confederate currency. How about paying with baseball cards? Then they can sell the baseball cards in Kentucky for cash.

The economy will just go further underground. Now even legit businesses will start hiding cash, not legal to declare it. What a brilliant piece of legislation!