Fun time today

I see snakes from time to time, and that strange little tingle unfailingly trickles down my spine.

There was one on top of a foundation in a basement, once. I must have walked past it three times before I saw it, maybe two feet away. My imagination had the thing leaping for my throat, but of course it didn't. I did, however, slowly back up while telling the snake there was plenty of room in the basement for the both of us.

I could use a few snakes in my house. Meanwhile, peanut butter on snap traps is working pretty well.

Nah,

Glue traps is the way to go. Got one of those stuck to my elbow in a crawlspace once and spent ten minutes trying to extricate myself. The damned thing was like a tar baby. By the time I got it off my sleeve and gloves were sticking to themselves and everything else around me.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Glue traps is the way to go. Got one of those stuck to my elbow in a crawlspace once and spent ten minutes trying to extricate myself. The damned thing was like a tar baby. By the time I got it off my sleeve and gloves were sticking to themselves and everything else around me.

I hate the sticky traps.

One night I heard my cat howling a mournful song for so long that I got up to see if she was injured. She had both her back feet, one front foot and her forehead stuck in a glue trap. Her mouth was a 1/4 inch from a hapless mouse who was still struggling.

10 minutes with some kerosene and both creatures had a new lease on life.

Then there was the time I was pulling myself through an attic hatch and I plopped my hand in one. There I am trying not to freak out, on a ladder in a closet with my upper body through a hatch trying to shake off a sticky trap and a whole family of dead and decomposing rodents. I was fairly close to vomiting.