Happy New Year!

mgbinspect

I must take a moment to thank all of my fellow home inspectors and friends, here at TIJ, for all you do.

We each have our strengths and weaknesses. It's priceless to have a place where we can come to learn from our peers and share what we know. And, I can't think of any other site where the brain-storming and comradery happens in such a civil and gracious manner, seasoned with a lot of mutual respect and good humor.

2011 has been an interesting year, and I know a lot of you have been through some fairly rough times. But, hard times are far better for us than comfort. It's the tough times that force us to discover who we truly are and come to understand what we really want and need. In that respect, the last few years have probably blessed us all beyond our ability to measure or truly appreciate. And, I'm sure that each of us can make a dollar go twice as far as it did a few short years ago. That alone is a significant mile post.

Please know that I appreciate EVERY home inspector here, and consider each of you a great and valued friend and invaluable consultant.

I wish all of you the best year you've ever had.

[:-party] Happy New Year, brothers! [:-party]

I must take a moment to thank all of my fellow home inspectors and friends, here at TIJ, for all you do.

We each have our strengths and weaknesses. It's priceless to have a place where we can come to learn from our peers and share what we know. And, I can't think of any other site where the brain-storming and comradery happens in such a civil and gracious manner, seasoned with a lot of mutual respect and good humor.

2011 has been an interesting year, and I know a lot of you have been through some fairly rough times. But, hard times are far better for us than comfort. It's the tough times that force us to discover who we truly are and come to understand what we really want and need. In that respect, the last few years have probably blessed us all beyond our ability to measure or truly appreciate. And, I'm sure that each of us can make a dollar go twice as far as it did a few short years ago. That alone is a significant mile post.

Please know that I appreciate EVERY home inspector here, and consider each of you a great and valued friend and invaluable consultant.

I wish all of you the best year you've ever had.

[:-party] Happy New Year, brothers! [:-party]

Well said.

I would also like to add a THANK YOU to Mike and all of the adminstrators for the work they do in providing this site.

Wishing a Happy and Healthy New Year to Everyone!

Happy New Year to all of you at TIJ. I know I don't post much, being a newer inspector and all, but I read and reread this forum looking to improve my inspections, knowledge, marketing and customer service. When I come back from a job, I check my "surprises" with TIJ. When I have a moment, I'm taking a look around. I feel that I know some of you just through your posts.

I want to thank all of you for your experience and professionalism. This forum is head and shoulders above "other" forums. The gang hanging around here is knowledgeable and relates that without being condescending or spiteful. You really offer help without the fluff. Your contributions are appreciated and you are setting the bar for the next generation of home inspectors.

I wish you and your families a happy, healthy and safe New Year.

Happy New Year to all of you at TIJ. I know I don't post much, being a newer inspector and all, but I read and reread this forum looking to improve my inspections, knowledge, marketing and customer service. When I come back from a job, I check my "surprises" with TIJ. When I have a moment, I'm taking a look around. I feel that I know some of you just through your posts.

I want to thank all of you for your experience and professionalism. This forum is head and shoulders above "other" forums. The gang hanging around here is knowledgeable and relates that without being condescending or spiteful. You really offer help without the fluff. Your contributions are appreciated and you are setting the bar for the next generation of home inspectors.

I wish you and your families a happy, healthy and safe New Year.

You write well. You should post more. Happy New Year to you and to everyone else.

Marc

I just KNOW I posted the photos here, after which I sent a few to Mike. In my . . . slightly disoriented condition, however, maybe I THOUGHT I posted the photos here but actually stuck them somewhere else.

But where . . . ? At least I haven't been arrested yet. That's definitely a good sign.

I did learn an important lesson last night. The police frown upon extreme kayaking in hotel-lobby fountains.