The TIJ Family is Ten Years Old

Hi All,

I'd been so tied up with work and other stuff for the past few weeks that I'd completely forgotten about the fact that January 31st was TIJ's tenth birthday. Wish I'd remembered, we could have had cake!

Anyway, I just want to say to everyone on behalf of the TIJ owners,that I hope that you've all been able to help your businesses grow using what you've learned here and I hope that we can continue to be your inspection sounding board for another ten years.

It's been great fun. Thanks all for being part of the TIJ family.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Happy birthday! A big thank you to you Mike, as well as Mike, Rose and the moderators for making this the absolute best home inspection resource on the net. As a solo inspector, I don't come into a lot of people that 'understand'. In addition to being a great educational resource, TIJ serves another purpose. Logging in is like dropping into the neighborhood pub when it's packed with friends.

Hi All,

I'd been so tied up with work and other stuff for the past few weeks that I'd completely forgotten about the fact that January 31st was TIJ's tenth birthday. Wish I'd remembered, we could have had cake!

Anyway, I just want to say to everyone on behalf of the TIJ owners,that I hope that you've all been able to help your businesses grow using what you've learned here and I hope that we can continue to be your inspection sounding board for another ten years.

It's been great fun. Thanks all for being part of the TIJ family.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Question: who owns TIJ?

Marc