Anything unusual happen this year?

Les

It sure has been an unusual year for me.  We worked with a completely different protocol, spent less time in the office, way more time in the field, and ended up with a slight gain in sales and revenue for 2020. 

I have been at this for several decades and chose 2020 as my last year to actively do inspections.  The company remains with all the same people along with one more part-time inspector  It will continue to grow and innovate. 

This year taught me that adversity comes in many forms;  economy, virus, age, etc.  Adversity does not always translate into less sales or money/profit.  

What have you learned during your 2020 year?  

• Like 1

I has surgery on my right shoulder 19 June. Had to turn down all requests for service, inspections for three months. It was by far the most difficult, and painful, recovery from any injury, illness or procedure I've ever had. Four different issues were corrected, most notably my rotator cuff, which was more than halfway torn off.

Edited by Marc

7 hours ago, Marc said:

I has surgery on my right shoulder 19 June. Had to turn down all requests for service, inspections for three months. It was by far the most difficult, and painful, recovery from any injury, illness or procedure I've ever had. Four different issues were corrected, most notably my rotator cuff, which was more than halfway torn off.

I'm happy to hear it's behind you. How's the recovery going? 

If you don't mind the questions, what caused it and what might have prevented it. (for those of us who seem to be developing shoulder problems . . . ) 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...