Time to rebuild

We know that - it was a joke. You S.M.s don't have a sense of humor?

Anyone that can't see the joke can just spread their tiny wings and fly away. [:)]

Some people prefer fiction, so you gotta try to please them too.

Anyway, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. Such as Who does Justin get his swarthy good looks from? From his real dad, Fidel Castro, that's who.

[deleted pic of Fidel]

That's BS. We all know Keith Richards was the daddy. [:)]

I shared the S.M. thing on my FB timeline. Zero likes. Zero. It actually offended some of my more sensitive friends.

I think everyone is pretty sensitive to fake news about Donald right now, after the election. Like the video I posted... it's funny they got caught creating fake news again... but maybe not so funny they did it in the first place.

He does have neat mortar lines and it looks like he's using a plumb line, got to give him credit lol (If it was real, I know) , and if he's going to start anywhere building a wall it will be in my backyard. Good thing is the Great wall of China took like 300 years to complete and spanned 5500 miles or something like that, the Chinese move a lot faster than Americans' I figure it would take us some where around 2000 years to complete! hah Speaking of new walls! Thought I would include my new fence I just put up.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20161114104335_IMG_8383.jpg

52.11 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_20161114104431_IMG_8387.jpg

65.59 KB

Nice fence. I like the plank for a weather cap. That fence will last.

Folks, when time comes to put shovels in the ground, the winning bid will go to the guy that can create a virtual wall with lighting and laser beams.

I have the design in my head, but they 'd never accept a bid from a leftist Canuck.

Well, maybe if it was Big Mike, they would. [:)]

It's why I deactivated my FB account.....among other things.

I get jobs from FB. Many people obviously use it and people like to gab, gab, gab. Anybody know a good home inspector? The southside of Chicago is a small place and the, Moms of Evergreen Park page, Moms of Oak Lawn, Moms of Beverley, Morgan Park, Mt. Greenwood, etc. etc. gets me jobs.

I never post anything remotely religious or political on my business or personal pages. Alot of people need no excuse to hate you and make a social network scene like a child going berserk in a restaurant.

It's a vehicle for me to slyly get work. Nobody ever gets angry when I post food recipe videos especially if it has cheese and bacon.

I was looking for a boost in the housing market.

This is a solid blue state. I figured so many of them would be packing their gear to head north, and putting their homes on the market, that the market here, which is already fantastic for home inspectors, would take off like a rocket.

Haven't seen it yet.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

P.S.

I have gobs of family living in Cape Breton - I might even be eligible for Canadian citizenship 'cuz my dad dame from there. However, when I leave I'm not going to Canada; I'm going to Ecuador. They use the U.S. dollar as their currency, have first class medical care and an extremely stable government and they love expats.

Plus, I'd benefit from all sorts of old fart discounts they have for geezers. My military retirement alone is more than enough to live on down there - add the social security and I'm going to live out my twilight years sipping on tropical drinks and dinking around with my woodworking.

Either Cotacachi or Vilcabamba - up in the mountains where temps in the summer are 74 to 79 degrees in summer and never drop under 50 degrees in winter.

No major wars have ever impacted that country. They have a live and let live attitude and they are so small nobody really wants them. Gotta love it!

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike