Africa

Les

In the jungle

the mighty jungle

the lion sleeps tonite

(repeat)

ah wing a wa, ah wing a wa etc

aren't you glad I'm not a singer!!

Anyway, I have traveled nearly all over the world except Africa and am thinking of a trip with my Bride down the Zambezi. Maybe a week or so on the river. I have been to South Africa and my Bride has been in Morocco on seperate trips and never in middle Africa.

Has anyone on the forum done a safari style thing?

Will it cost me more than $343.00?[:-bigmout

thanks

If you go, watch out for the hippos. I hear they are the most dangerous animals in Africa, responsible for more human deaths than any other. I would expect them to be hanging out in the Zambezi.

Hippos are dangerous but mosquitoes kill more people in Africa. Of course the most dangerous animal in Africa is man. He kills more people that any of the others.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

If you go, watch out for the hippos. I hear they are the most dangerous animals in Africa, responsible for more human deaths than any other. I would expect them to be hanging out in the Zambezi.

Hippos are dangerous but mosquitoes kill more people in Africa. Of course the most dangerous animal in Africa is man. He kills more people that any of the others.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Right on Jim.