Jump to content

Can I be exposed to mold?


moldremoval
 Share

Recommended Posts

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

Does Homeowner insurance cover Raisin residue abatement?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

I like Jim's style. Very critical to minute details, hits the nail right on the head, without being rude or caustic. It elevates the performance of the forum. Just MHO.

Marc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

I like Jim's style. Very critical to minute details, hits the nail right on the head, without being rude or caustic. It elevates the performance of the forum. Just MHO.

Marc

I appreciate you standing up for him, but fear not. My tone and intent will be readily understood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

The docs say that Lithium won't help. Actually, it's very sad. It seems that the effects of raisin exposure in my early life was too great and can't be treated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

I like Jim's style. Very critical to minute details, hits the nail right on the head, without being rude or caustic. It elevates the performance of the forum. Just MHO.

Marc

You can always trust Mr. Katen to bring this forum to a new level of grapeness by raisin awareness of currant affairs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

The docs say that Lithium won't help. Actually, it's very sad. It seems that the effects of raisin exposure in my early life was too great and can't be treated.

Interesting. I, myself, had a raisin problem at one time. I was on the vine for . . . maybe five years. Ten to twelve ounces a day. Every day. I pretty much couldn't function without a little raisin resin in my bloodstream.

But finally, I got help. It wasn't easy and it wasn't quick, but it worked. I've been raisin free for seven years now. It was my understanding that the resin dissipated--albeit slowly--over a period of months till it was completely gone. I suppose I should see a raisin specialist who attended a three-day seminar to determine whether I've sustained diminished capacities due to raisin exposure. I hope I haven't. Then again, maybe I hope I have. Lawyers love raisin-resin cases. Maybe I can find one who will file a lawsuit and grab a big-ass judgment for me. Yeah, that sounds like the ticket . . .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand that there is a twelve step program for internal raisin resin syndrome. Though personally, internal raisin resin syndorme makes me feel better, at least until I wake up in the morning.

A program hasn't yet been established for external raisin resin syndrome.

What a nasty bunch of thread stealers we all are. Here we are talking about raisin resin syndrome when the original post was about, hmm, I forget now but I'm sure it wasn't important anyway.

-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raisins can be found in most kitchens in the U.S. When handled, they leave a sticky residue on people's fingers. This residue can be passed on and spread to other objects in the kitchen and even to people's faces. You can get raisin residue on your fingers without even knowing it when you shake hands with someone who isn't scrupulous about his personal hygiene or when you touch a raisin-infected surface.

I'm not suggesting anything, so don't get worked up. But . . . have the Docs performed a blood test lately to make certain your Lithium dose is where it needs to be?

I like Jim's style. Very critical to minute details, hits the nail right on the head, without being rude or caustic. It elevates the performance of the forum. Just MHO.

Marc

You can always trust Mr. Katen to bring this forum to a new level of grapeness by raisin awareness of currant affairs.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that he came up with that line shows just how brilliant he really is.

Some of you folks here are so smart it's scary. It leaves me both really proud and grateful that you choose to hang out here and let the rest of us pick your brains and wondering why the hell I was shortchanged.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...