HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to All!!

Terry, beat ya to the Grandparent thing, my daughter gave birth to a boy, Cole Ezra Alexander Miller, in September and baby and parents are here from England for the Holidays.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2010123020472_photo.jpg

52.12 KB

That is two hard working guys in their flannels sitting down after a hard days work, discussing the days topics.

Ezra Malernee

Canton, Ohio

Yes, Happy New Years to all. Ponder your life experience and talents and how they can be applied to meet folks genuine needs that are arising through this new economy. Problems are opportunities waiting to be recognized and capitalized on.

As Zig Ziglar says, "What are you doing UNDER the circumstances anyway?"

Wishing each of you an OUTSTANDING 2011.

Terry, I love your changing avatars.

Regarding grand kids: numbers seven and eight are in the oven and due to arrive in June and July. [:-thumbu]

And a Happy New Year to everyone! My wife and I always celebrate the evening in Ocean City Maryland where, at noon on the 1st, I participate in the Penguin Plunge into the Atlantic ocean to benefit Atlantic General Hospital. Lots of fun, helps a good cause, and proves once again to my wife that I have absolutely no good sense at all! But let me tell ya, coming out of the cold ocean water, the hot chocolate couldn't taste any better! And, no sharks! Oh, and I just turned 59.

Happy New Year to All!!

Terry, beat ya to the Grandparent thing, my daughter gave birth to a boy, Cole Ezra Alexander Miller, in September and baby and parents are here from England for the Holidays.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2010123020472_photo.jpg

52.12 KB

That is two hard working guys in their flannels sitting down after a hard days work, discussing the days topics.

Ezra Malernee

Canton, Ohio

That's a great pic Ezra - both in flannel shirts.

Don't let him become a HI. [;)]

Tom,

Funny how at the extremes of life, one almost mirrors the other. Cole Ezra lays around dependent on his mother for food, shelter and a dry diaper, I lay around dependent on the wife (has something to do with the state of the economy) for food, shelter and clean underwear.

Cole gets fatter on mothers milk, I get fatter on beans and franks (there's that economy thing again). Cole has little hair, so do I. Cole has the security of a diaper that allows him to "go" whenever and wherever he wants, me, I look for the security of a "john" cause I have to "go" whenever my bowls want.

Les, That picture is one of many Kodak Moments that we have of Cole in his first three months, plus before his birth. At Christmas my son-in-law presented us with a picture book of all the monthly update pics of our daughter during the pregnancy and birth. The pics were taken at different places throughout England and the USA. Apple, the computer company, has a program that binds the pictures into a hardback album.

Nough bragging, Happy New Year!

Ezra Malernee

Canton, Ohio